* Cookbook of the year 2018 – Felix Wilbrink, De Telegraaf
* It is a book that evokes in me the need for much more. Many more stories about the adventures Tieme experiences along the way. – Jonah Freud, Trouw newspaper
* A true literary cookbook – Lonely Planet Netherlands
* Noosh-e-Jaan restores my faith in mankind – Anne van Blijderveen, de Boekenkrant
* This is no ordinary cookbook. And you can’t even call it a standard travel guide. A special bike ride, wonderful stories and tasty recipes make Noosh-e-jaan a book that you want to read. – We Test It
* Some passages read like an exciting boy’s book (Lost in the Mountains) at other times I imagine myself in the markets (Ukraine) or I can already smell the aromas of the meals described. I’m a fan. – Eva Hopstaken, Omnitraveler
A culinary bird’s eye view through the living rooms and kitchens of 33 countries through which Tieme cycled.